Clear Skin 8% AHA EssenceRegular price $23.00
Glycolic acid (4%) and lactic acid (4%) work together in this essence to sweep away dead skin cells, revealing a smoother and brighter complexion. Glycolic acid has the smallest molecular size of any AHA, meaning it can penetrate deeply and quickly, while lactic acid is more gentle and has hydrating properties. Together, they’re the perfect pair. The pH level of ~4.5
Size: 100ml / 3.38 fl oz
1. Use ideally in the PM
2. After cleansing, dispense a moderate amount of the product in a patting motion on the face. Lightly pat to aid absorption.
3. Do not rinse off.
1. Test patch is advisable
2. Avoid the eye contour and contact with the eyes
3. This product may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product
4. This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin. If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
5. Don't mix with products that contain retinol, BHA, Vitamin C
Hyperpigmentation, Textured Skin, Dull Skin
1. Glycolic Acid & Lactic Acid - Exfoliate and gives the skin a more radiant glow!
2. Centella Asiatica - Soothing to calm skin down
Water, Lactic Acid (4.023%), Glycolic Acid (4.004%), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Asiaticoside, Dextrin, Panthenol, Madecassoside, Allantoin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycerin-25 PCA Isostearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose