PHA Peeling TonerRegular price $38.00
It is formulated with PHA, a third-generation gentle toner that helps to exfoliate dead skin cells and improve skin texture. Great for one who has sensitive skin and you're unable to use chemical exfoliators. The facial toner gives the skin an instant refresh without stripping away natural oils. This product should be used 2-3 times a week, helping to achieve a velvety, hydrated visage.
Size: 150ml / 5.07 fl oz
1. Use ideally in the PM
2. After cleansing, dispense a moderate amount of the product in a patting motion on the face. Lightly pat to aid absorption.
3. Do not rinse off.
1. Avoid eye contour and contact with eyes.
2. This product may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.
3. This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin. If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
4. Don't mix with products that contain retinol or a high concentration of vitamin C
Sensitive Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin
1. 3% Lactobionic Acid: Antiaging properties as it repairs damage from cumulative sun exposure.
2. Butylene Glycol: Naturally-derived humectant that adds a layer of softness, improving the texture of the skin.
3. Ceramide NP: Holds skin tissues together and forms a protective layer to prevent moisture loss. Aids to make skin supple.
4. Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract: Minimizes enlarged pores and effectively cleanses the skin, relieving irritation/inflammation;
5/ Hydrogenated Lecithin: Enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness and health.
Aqua (Water), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol, Lactobionic Acid (3%), Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Propanediol, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Gluconate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Ceramide NP, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate